The library-branch No. 5 was established in 1979. The branch library provides information to a wide range of readers based on the use of the book fund and new information technologies. • Loan of documents for temporary use;
The branch's services are annually used by more than 3,000 regular readers. The general fund of the library is more than 13800 copies of publications. Today, modern computer technologies are being intensively introduced, and access to the global information space is provided via the Internet.
Users of the library not only can receive the necessary information, but with benefit and interest to spend their leisure time, become participants of interesting events. For young users is the cognitive club «Akzhelken».
We invite to cooperation city organizations and educational institutions.
• Access to the universal reference device - electronic catalog;
• Issuing materials to the home - a security deposit;
• Home library loan for readers with disabilities;
• Organization and holding events for promotion reading, improving the information culture, organizing leisure;
• Organization of watching video and movies;
• Information support for lessons, seminars, conferences, events for students and teachers;
• Individual information on the subject of reader;
• Bibliographic references;
• Access to external and internal databases;
• Access to the database "Electronic books", "Audiobooks", "Abstracts", "Presentations", etc .;
• Provision of information from the legal reference and search database "Zan";
• Access to the database Republican Intercollegiate Electronic Library (RIEL);
• Access to ELS" Lan";
• Access to the Internet and Wi-Fi;
• Virtual reference service "Ask the librarian";
• Electronic delivery of documents;
• Extension of the use of books online through the site www.kitaphana.kz;
• Making copies of printed materials from the library's funds;
• Club «Ақ желкен».
The library-branch No. 5 was established in 1979. The branch library provides information to a wide range of readers based on the use of the book fund and new information technologies.
• Loan of documents for temporary use;