Library-branch № 6 - information cultural center of district «Ablaketka». Annually more than 2000 regular readers come here - children, parents, youth of the district, as well as everyone who is interested in reading and receiving information: workers, employees, pensioners, etc.
The library's collection totals more than 13000 thousand publications: reference, scientific, educational, fiction, audio and video recordings, information on electronic media. To services of Internet users (Megalain), modern video equipment, computers, copying equipment.
In the library you can spend your leisure time interestingly - chatting with friends, meeting interesting people, hanging on the Internet, participating in various competitions, library events and celebrations, mastering computer skills, watching videos, listening to music, learning how to draw and craft various handicrafts , Become an actor in the theater and just relax.
At the library there are 2 clubs - the children and youth patriotic club «Naiman» and the literary cognitive club of the day off «Charodei».
• Loan of documents for temporary use;
• Access to the universal reference device - electronic catalog;
• Issuing materials to the home - a security deposit;
• Home library loan for readers with disabilities;
• Organization and holding events for promotion reading, improving the information culture, organizing leisure;
• Organization of watching video and movies;
• Information support for lessons, seminars, conferences, events for students and teachers;
• Individual information on the subject of reader;
• Bibliographic references;
• Access to external and internal databases;
• Access to the database "Electronic books", "Audiobooks", "Abstracts", "Presentations", etc .;
• Provision of information from the legal reference and search database "Zan";
• Access to the database Republican Intercollegiate Electronic Library (RIEL);
• Access to ELS" Lan";
• Access to the Internet and Wi-Fi;
• Virtual reference service "Ask the librarian";
• Electronic delivery of documents;
• Extension of the use of books online through the site www.kitaphana.kz;
• Making copies of printed materials from the library's funds;
• Club «Найман»;
• Club «Чародеи».